ENOCK FAMILY HISTORY
HOME | LATEST NEWS | NAME INDEX | CONTACT
Maud Muriel Enock (1879-1966).
Chester, Cheshire, England.
Date of death:
Wednesday, 20th July, 1966 (aged 87 years).
Place of death:
Carmelite Monastery, Ware, Hertfordshire, England.
Cause of death:
1) Myocardial Infarction (heart attack), 2) Congestive
Cardiac Failure (build up fluid around heart).
, Handbridge, Chester, Cheshire, England.
Eaton Road taken on Sunday, 7th
September, 2014. (Click to enlarge). c1881-c1891
- 47 Parkgate Road, Chester, Cheshire, England.
- 15 Hough Green,
Handbridge, Chester, Cheshire, England.
1899 Flintshire OS map showing
what I believe was number 15.
- Rosedale, Sherbourne Road in Acocks Green, Birmingham. (Uncle
house). It isn't
clear if Maud was visiting or whether she was living there at the time.
1906 rate book
- Alexander Road, Acocks Green, Birmingham.
1911 rate book
- Station Road, King's Norton, Birmingham.
- 45 Park Road, Chorley, Lancashire, England. (Visiting her mother's family).
1901 census -
Daily Government Worker.
1911 census -
Private School Teacher.
In 1899, Maud passed senior
grade on the piano.
Article taken from the Cheshire Observer
dated Saturday 6th May 1899. Close "Hobbies/Interests"